Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long-overdue intro/bio thingamajig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miugre

Long-overdue intro/bio thingamajig Empty
PostSubject: Long-overdue intro/bio thingamajig   Long-overdue intro/bio thingamajig Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 am

Hey all,

I finally got around to making an account here. Shocked Here's a little basic info about me:

My main is Miugre, currently the highest active Archer in the faction... steadily plugging along toward 89 with the intent to become a Sage Archer (a relative rarity, I think). You may often see me tagging along with my lovely ladyfriend, Sukinee. Cool

I also have the following alts:

Girasole - 70s All-weapon Blademaster
Siolastar - 60s Cleric
Yamabuki - 50s LA Venomancer with no herc/nix or golems of any kind
Sirokos - 40s Wizard
LigerKing - 30s Barbarian
Shamsheer - 50s Assassin
Jingzi - 20s Psychic

Of these, only Shamsheer is also in Hikari. The others are factionless, save for my veno who, along with Suki's veno, made a joke faction for laughs one day ("SafetyLok").

My time to play PWI is severely limited during the week since I have a 40-hour workweek, but I'm currently active nonetheless. I'm normally on during weekday evenings and various times during the weekend.

Sometimes I tend to make myself known through random sarcastic comments and such, but don't let that deter you; I try to get along with everyone. Wink One of my favorite things in this game, as well as others, is to find methods of playing it that work, but are uncommon. For example, my above-mentioned Venomancer's goal is to reach a relatively high level (80+ or so) using only common pets (except for her cat and dog pets) and without any kind of magmite or walker.

In other words, I like to be different. Wink

See you all ingame. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Long-overdue intro/bio thingamajig
Page 1 of 1