Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candi's Intro =o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candidate

Candi's Intro =o Empty
PostSubject: Candi's Intro =o   Candi's Intro =o Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Hiya Hikari ~

Hmm my character is Candidate [light armor veno]

I used that name because
1. she's a veno and everyone assumes that venos are males
2. the name has a somewhat gender-neutral or at least male aspect to it
3. the nickname would be Candi -- which sounds like a stripper name

----> Hence, I have a male stripper name =)

Rest assured I am female.

I live in the United States, attend college there, and have played PWI for about a year. I decided to start a veno because I was getting tired of my old character -- and I made a bet with my friend on who can get their nubs to 60 first. He is currently ahead, and we're leveling our asses off.

I was going to do that insanely long questionairre... but decided I wasn't *that* bored yet. Cheers and see you in game~!
Back to top Go down
Fujihiro

Fujihiro

Candi's Intro =o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candi's Intro =o   Candi's Intro =o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Welcome to Hikari Candi, I myself try to forget the fact that many males do choose veno characters and just enjoy there hot characters. Very Happy Your really should do the questionairre. Many of the questions are Yes and No questions.
Back to top Go down
http://necromancers.aowc.net/

Candi's Intro =o
Page 1 of 1