Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukinee

Sukinee

Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!  Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!    Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Hey all ,

The forums at the moment are a bit dead so I would like to liven things up a bit by trying to get the faction more involved in events and such. My proposal would be that we could do some things such as....

1) Frost City
2) Trophy Mode
3) Lunar?
4) old fashioned Zhen: because we need to bring it back out of principle Razz

We should also participate in events that require teamwork such as...

1) Dragon Temple
2) Celestial Tiger Event?
3) City of Abomination: we need huge squads to ensure that we are with at least one person

Unfortunately school work has been a real bummer for me this semester so I've been taking it easy in-game, but now that the break is coming around the corner and hopefully more members start magically appearing again >_>, we should start doing some more challenging things besides the normal TTs and such. Another reason for us to become more active is because it should be more appealing to recruit more potential members of all classes and levels.

Any other suggestions of things that the faction should do please let me know cheers ...but seriously wake up folks affraid
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!    Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm around, though been under the weather so havent come online.
Back to top Go down
Sukinee

Sukinee

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!    Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 am

Glad to hear from you again Decus, and I hope that you feel better and that we'll see you in-game soon Smile

I also forgot to mention rebirth orders, which Mig and I still need to get done >_> I'm sure that a lot of people are either busy or not paying attention, but it just seems like faction chat at times is well...dead. I try to contact people via faction chat when there are at least 10 people on but I hardly get a response at times. Although I am happy that we are getting some newbies in the faction to liven things up.

My point is, we need to get back to having some sort of rep by not only helping people do fbs, which we need to permanently open the HikariFB chatroom, after my internet quits being a pain and knocking me out at times, otherwise I would have the shopcharacter be a placeholder for it. But we also need to do some more things, like what I have listed in the OP. Also, recruiting more higher levels, 70+ would be great as well to further diversify the faction. One of my goals in the next couple of weeks is to further recruit people, not only from different levels, but it would be nice to have more people from different time zones to kind of have Hikari be a "24-hr" faction, I get very lonely during the day -.-;;

Let's rise from the beyond people and continue to put Hikari on the pseudo PW map XD *even though we don't do TW ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!    Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas to Wake this Faction Up!
Page 1 of 1