Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion on Faction Purging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukinee

Sukinee

Suggestion on Faction Purging  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion on Faction Purging    Suggestion on Faction Purging  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 pm

From what I've observed the last couple of weeks, there seems to be come confusion as to who is to be determined as "active" or "nonactive". Of course, not everyone is on at the same time so that does create some confusion because I go online sometimes in the middle of the day and I see players on that have had their number titles.

I do like how we have a system that ensures that the players that are still in the faction are active, however I have a couple of suggestions to help eliminate the confusion in terms of who is active and around and letting faction officers know that someone is away on vacation, school, etc...

1) give chat box/ingame letter to any officer stating an expected long-term absence (more universal option)

2) put a new thread in the forums devoted to members posting their expected absence as a heads up also to other members of the faction besides the officers.

3) have a universal purging policy: an example would be that after a month, if there is a member that has seemed to be away for a long time without any notice they have their current level as their title, and after two weeks they are banished from the faction (again this is an example) During the past week or so I've noticed that there seems to be some arbitrary purging from the faction before the 27th of July as mentioned in the faction slogan box..which seemed a bit confusing o.O

I see this more as an issue of a lack of communication between members/officers. Player activity is of course vital to an active faction but we do need a decent system that helps weed out the members that are not on for a long period of time. Anyway, those are my thoughts and I wanted to know what people think of this and hopefully we can collaborate on something and make it official. Razz
Back to top Go down

Suggestion on Faction Purging
Page 1 of 1