Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huh m banned but how?????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobieus

Mobieus

Huh m banned but how????????? Empty
PostSubject: Huh m banned but how?????????   Huh m banned but how????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 am

Guys can any1 suggest me any information regarding this problem Question

i got booted from pwi when i logged into it at 12:41pm . I checked my email and there was a mail saying ---

Perfect World Entertainment: Account Suspension

Hello,

Your account, has been suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy.

For specific details regarding this suspension, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Customer Service Group via the ticketing system that can be found here: http://support.perfectworld.com

The Terms of Service in its entirety can be referenced here: http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

PWE Customer Service Team
http://support.perfectworld.com

any advice guys ??
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Huh m banned but how?????????   Huh m banned but how????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 am

Are you logging in from your usual computer or are you elsewhere? if you try to log in from banned regions (like if I tried to log in now from Hong Kong), thn you would get banned. Happened to my brother when he tried it last year. You might want to reply to the gm and they will tell you the exact reason for your suspension, also the duration as well.
Back to top Go down
Mobieus

Mobieus

PostSubject: Re: Huh m banned but how?????????   Huh m banned but how????????? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am

i also got banned recently for the same reasons . I mailed the customer service about this problem and they restored my account.but now they again banned me . play from my home pc.
Back to top Go down
Mobieus

Mobieus

PostSubject: Re: Huh m banned but how?????????   Huh m banned but how????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 am

they unbanned my accont. Thnx for ur advise decus
Back to top Go down
Mobieus

Mobieus

PostSubject: Re: Huh m banned but how?????????   Huh m banned but how????????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 am

can u explain wat is this open proxy???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh m banned but how?????????   Huh m banned but how????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh m banned but how?????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: