Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been a pleasure everyone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

Been a pleasure everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Been a pleasure everyone.   Been a pleasure everyone. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:47 am

For those that haven't heard, I will be going back to HK for at least the foreseeable future as there are quite a few job opportunities awaiting there. Pwi does not allow anyone from that region to log in so I will not be able to log in from now on (at least for a long while), so I will be passing lead to Val from now on.

It has been a pleasure meeting all of you in game, especially those I've known since the birth of this faction, and b4 that. You've made this faction what it was so hats off to you guys. Hopefully you are all able to reach lvl 100 soon enough and also be able to see what tw is really like. If theres one thing I regret is not being able to get the guild to a position where that was possible, however I am sure there are plenty of opportunities in the near future.

I will check up on the forums every so often when I can, so see you all around. You've all made my experience what it was cheers Good luck to all of you on your future endeavors.

Long Live Hikari Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

PostSubject: Re: Been a pleasure everyone.   Been a pleasure everyone. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Best of luck in your future endeavors Decus!
Remember to say Hi on the forums even if HK doesn't allow PWI.

Take care and until next time buddy!
Back to top Go down
ValFera

PostSubject: Re: Been a pleasure everyone.   Been a pleasure everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Best of luck in your endeavors Decus. Glad to have had the opportunity to have met and gotten to know you. If you attack RL like you have this game you will be a success in no time.

You will be deeply missed, but don't worry i will do what i can to bring this faction back on track again and obtain goals along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been a pleasure everyone.   Been a pleasure everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been a pleasure everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: