Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Platinum Charm....!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatina

Fatina

Free Platinum Charm....! Empty
PostSubject: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Saw this post in another forum and thought you might be interested in... what... a free Platinum HP charm!!!! Yippie Smile

Going to try this nao and hopefully can get a charm... meheheee

Quote :
You should talk to the elder of your respective race in order to obtain an item that teleport you to dreamweaver's port. Then you should go to the elder of the tideborn city and collect all 7 of the quests, the reward for each should be a token. After finishing all 7 and have your tokens, you should then get 1 more quest from the elder that says lvl 51+ and requires those 7 tokens. Then you basically do what each quests tell you on a series of really long flying around. Finally in the end you should have killed a boss called "something Traitor" (if you remember what boss name is please post it) then report to the tideborn elder one last time. At which point your quest should be done and you will no longer have a quest in your find quest log to continue anything. Now you can start the memory quest that lets you get the free plat hp charm. The coords for the npc to get the quest are 648 111, when you talk to him you are require to find a memory bottle somewhere in White Sand Beach. Walk along the cost to the north side along the water you should get a pop up (forgot the coords). Then you would have to continue on with the quest until you get the part to kill a fish monster, this is a TT-like boss, which means damage reduction from everything but veno's pet. This is a SOLO boss, you have to be the one that deals the most damage and cannot be in a squad. When you're done you go back turn it in, talk to npc near etherblade lake, you'll get 15 mirages, talk to him again wait 1 minute then get your charm then you'll be done with this quest.(might wait 1 minute then mirages or mirages then wait i forgot kinda rushed thru it)
Back to top Go down
Santacruz

Santacruz

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 am

sweet, il take advantage of that Razz

thanks clare

EDIT: where the hell is the memory bottle, i cant find it
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Yo... after our conversation last time, did u get the charm?

For those who are following this thread and haven't finished it yet, lost memory bottle is around 628.123

When killing the last Fish monster boss, make sure u are not in squad and u are doing at least 50% of damage to it, can ask other ppl to DD after.

Took a while to bring down the 13mil HP boss, but it works! Just got my free plat charm santa
Back to top Go down
Santacruz

Santacruz

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 pm

yea i got mine later that night ^^

easiest free charm ive ever lifted a finger for Razz
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah, only thing was that there was a huuuuge lineup at the fishboss so I had to wait for a long time.

Aside from that... isn't it like 3am ur time? Get to bed! LOL cyclops
Back to top Go down
Santacruz

Santacruz

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 am

heh yea the line was so so when i got to it

there was a veno around so she offered to heal my pet while i dd'ed, then had the rest of them dd'ed at 45% hp left

guess what outfit i got Razz

Free Platinum Charm....! Image1ch
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:17 am

Looks like Sailor-Cruz! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Santacruz

Santacruz

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Fatina wrote:
Looks like Sailor-Cruz! What a Face

easy tiger Razz

right bed time for me lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Yo yo, so here's the exact places after killing the Tideborn traitor by the spiral clams:

1) Go see Emerald moon 648 111

2) You can find lost memory bottle at 628.123 (have to be exactly on that coord and better stand still)

3) You'll need to fly around again per the quest... forgot the exact sequences...

4) Finally, the last boss is the "Fish Monster". Remember, you need to kill this last boss yourself (not in squad mode), and you have to do at least 50% damage before other DDs come in and help ya. The fella's HP is huge and comparable to that of a TT monster so be prepared! After you turn in the quest, go get ur charm! it's a Free Plat charm xD Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 pm

damn only saw this now, I'm gonna try this later lol

nice work Fatty cheers
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

He he, ty ty What a Face

Wish we had more of these events!
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 am

Fatina wrote:
He he, ty ty What a Face

Wish we had more of these events!

I wish too lol, tho I would say this one is more than generous for them since the charms for 6gold
Back to top Go down
Santacruz

Santacruz

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 am

i still got 382k hp left on mine lol lasted foreeeeever

p.s love the new website ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Platinum Charm....!   Free Platinum Charm....! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Platinum Charm....!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: