Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Break as Well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukinee

Sukinee

A Break as Well Empty
PostSubject: A Break as Well   A Break as Well Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Greetings everyone,

As you all have noticed, I have not been online a whole lot lately. The reason being is because for the most part is because I am placing myself on hiatus for awhile. Finals and other real life things are starting to creep up on me as well as getting into a new game. I'm not sure how long I will be on hiatus but I will be checking in once in awhile.

Continue to have fun and stay cool Cool

p.s.: in case anyone was wondering/caring Miug and I are playing Minecraft on our own server if anyone is interested in any other info let me know
Back to top Go down
markyouknowwho

A Break as Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break as Well   A Break as Well Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:59 pm

First let me just say, Nice cat Razz
secondly its good to hear from you, I also took a little break since i got lots of school work to do lol but i try to check in everyday. Well have fun and hope to see you and everyone soon bounce
Back to top Go down

A Break as Well
Page 1 of 1