Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mobieus

Mobieus

Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) Empty
PostSubject: Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe)   Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:15 pm

well if any1 want to check the new server that was launched 3months ago in jade dynasty,then here is induction id for u Jadeon FR (europe server) - 8430005X030002006008511Zed21f2 applying this code will get u 2 boxes with lots of free stuffs like mounnts,skyblade.esperand much more . just u need to do is before creating ur first character just type the code in the box provided in the top corner.

well i love JD because the economy is not like pwi. and i have been to many fort war and other alliance wars.i hope u check the new expansion of Jade dynasty. Trying to make an alliance like our faction Hikari

Back to top Go down
Mobieus

Mobieus

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe)   Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:23 pm

some of the fort wars we fought- (its me Q)

Back to top Go down
Mobieus

Mobieus

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe)   Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Some of the screenshots of Q(me)

Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) 2011-010

Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) 2010-110

Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) 2011-011

Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) 2010-111
Back to top Go down
Mobieus

Mobieus

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe)   Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:52 pm

if any1 want plvl (to 60-65 in 3hrs) or any character's build then just pm me on Q in game for more info regarding it, visit :

http://jd.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/story

http://jd-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Main_Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe)   Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Dynasty (server Jadeon-FR,europe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: