Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from afar!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

Greetings from afar! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from afar!   Greetings from afar! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Hard to believe its been 5 months or so but just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Damn I miss this game after so long lol. Though I dont really miss the daily's Razz Good to see that the forums are still being used for whatever issues need to be discussed. Hopefully things are going well in game for everyone.

On another note, I dont forsee myself staying here in the long term so I might be making a return sometime in the near future. Not THAT near but sometime down the road I hope to return home. In the mean time I'll be around the forums more and messing around with the layouts and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Fujihiro

Fujihiro

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from afar!   Greetings from afar! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 am

Glad to hear from you again Decus!!! Just one thing to say to ya, have fun patching! lol When you do get home you won't believe how drastically the game has been updated.
Back to top Go down
http://necromancers.aowc.net/
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from afar!   Greetings from afar! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 am

yeah I figured as much already lol, the downloadable patches they have on the site will do the trick nicely though
Back to top Go down
ValFera

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from afar!   Greetings from afar! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey dude good to hear from you hehe. been working on a new site since didn't have too many rights anywhere else.

http://hikari-ht.mmoguildsites.com/

that is the link still alot of work to do if it sticks around lol. But look forward to seeing you back when you arrive back here.

and you will really love the changes they made to the game just bring a strategy for doing 3-x they screwed it up.
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from afar!   Greetings from afar! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 am

ValFera wrote:
Hey dude good to hear from you hehe. been working on a new site since didn't have too many rights anywhere else.

http://hikari-ht.mmoguildsites.com/

that is the link still alot of work to do if it sticks around lol. But look forward to seeing you back when you arrive back here.

and you will really love the changes they made to the game just bring a strategy for doing 3-x they screwed it up.

They actually made changes to the game? lol Yeah I figured they would screw some more stuff up while adding stuff, per usual I guess Razz

Yeah I look forward to coming back for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from afar!   Greetings from afar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from afar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: