Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alt Policy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukinee

Sukinee

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi, I've just been confused lately about the alt policy, originally a member can have only one alt in the faction. However, I've noticed that there are multiple alts from some members recently and I was wondering if there has been a change in the policy. Many thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fujihiro

Fujihiro

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 pm

u know, i dont think there has been a change in policy as much as some higher ranking/lv players abusing the policy, if there is even one. my alt got kick cuz i haven't had the time to lv him up so im a little tied up in the alt thing to
Back to top Go down
http://necromancers.aowc.net/
Sukinee

Sukinee

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 am

I've been told even before I joined the faction that a member may only have one alt in the faction to ensure that the alt is leveling up as well as the main member...which makes sense of course Razz I know I've been slacking a bit on my psy alt but I plan on playing her a lot more provided that I has more monies later on o.o

I was just wondering the actual policy because again I've seen a couple of alts on other members lately, or perhaps I'm mistaking (if I am please let me know).

Back to top Go down
ValFera

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Okay i have been slacking in the alt department.

Fuji - i am sorry about your alt getting kicked, had i known it was yours i would not have please pm me and i will bring it back.

As for policy i think this needs to be discussed in faction and get a consensus as it is now i have 2 alts in faction (both Decus let in).

Personally until we get some more members i would like to keep the members around should we start getting some new blood in so that we are not a ghost town when they show but that is just me.

Please if you have an opinion on this let me know.

Suki as our new director i would like you to conduct the research and let me know what you find Smile
Back to top Go down
ValFera

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:52 pm

my second alt has been removed since i don't do much on her currently oh well got a nice place to rest and hide now lol.
Back to top Go down
flesh

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: alts   Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:01 am

i will remove my alts.. i only put them in to be able to listen to faction chat and help out more since my alts were in a different faction. I agree with Val as far as waiting until we see more life leave alts in, its better than not being able to help or chat with faction
Back to top Go down
ValFera

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:04 am

Flesh dude don't worry about it, we talking in faction and for now alts will be allowed once we start to grow again if recruiting etc gets going we will determine what needs to come out and what not.

I took my Psy alt out since i was not and had not played her in almost 2 months no reason to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sukinee

Sukinee

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Many thanks for the response...yeah this is kinda old but better late than never Razz

Hopefully as we slowly recruit more people in the faction, we should be able to make an updated alt policy. At the moment I don't think the amount of alts that are in the faction by members is really relevant if you only have a couple, of course unless you have a whole bunch in the faction and only a few of them are actually still played.

So I like the policy that we have now, which is just have alts but not too many (though the definition of "too many" is still up in the air.)

Just relax folks! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alt Policy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alt Policy    Alt Policy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alt Policy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: