Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB(later on) Urim's Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hans

Hans

WTB(later on) Urim's Light Empty
PostSubject: WTB(later on) Urim's Light   WTB(later on) Urim's Light Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 am

I'm looking for someone who can buy a Urim's Light and store in their bank so that when I get enough money(will take ages) I will buy it off them.Oh and I'm kinda looking at 1 specific person to do that job.

Here's a hint: He's bloody rich and he keeps buying mounts! study
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: WTB(later on) Urim's Light   WTB(later on) Urim's Light Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Hans wrote:
I'm looking for someone who can buy a Urim's Light and store in their bank so that when I get enough money(will take ages) I will buy it off them.Oh and I'm kinda looking at 1 specific person to do that job.

Here's a hint: He's bloody rich and he keeps buying mounts! study

You do realize that urim's light is going to be a permanent addition to the cash shop right? lol If and when u get enough I could do this.

Last edited by Decus on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hans

Hans

PostSubject: Re: WTB(later on) Urim's Light   WTB(later on) Urim's Light Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Awright sweet! Thanks Decus! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB(later on) Urim's Light   WTB(later on) Urim's Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB(later on) Urim's Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: Trading Grounds :: Barter Board-
Jump to: