Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB Dual Axes.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatina

Fatina

WTB Dual Axes..... Empty
PostSubject: WTB Dual Axes.....   WTB Dual Axes..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Have been a sword/poleblade user most of the times, but want to try out axes farao

Am shopping around for good deals for L90 Dual Axes - TT or Legendary for my BM... been looking around but doesn't seem to have much on sell No
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

WTB Dual Axes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual Axes.....   WTB Dual Axes..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Fatina wrote:
Have been a sword/poleblade user most of the times, but want to try out axes farao

Am shopping around for good deals for L90 Dual Axes - TT or Legendary for my BM... been looking around but doesn't seem to have much on sell No

Theres not much in terms of choices for lvl90 axes besides tt. You've got a few choices for those including Star Axes, Devil Axes, Beacon Axes, and Haunted Axes. If you want cheap you'll have to buy probably a cheap shinroaxe and make beacon axes.

That is of course if you really want to test em out. You could always just craft a random white or magical lvl90 dual axe.
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

WTB Dual Axes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual Axes.....   WTB Dual Axes..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 am

Thx for the info.... The Star and Beacon Axes looks attractive although it's going to cost me more than a few coins to get them.

I guess from the discussion last night, i'm just going to focus building my BM character up with sword and stack up on all useful/killer skills from this stream first Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTB Dual Axes..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual Axes.....   WTB Dual Axes..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Dual Axes.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: Trading Grounds :: Barter Board-
Jump to: