Hikari Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hikari Faction Forums

Hikari Faction's forum for faction discussion, general questions and information.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Websight designs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Santacruz

Santacruz

Websight designs Empty
PostSubject: Websight designs   Websight designs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 pm

i used webs to make my old fact website which no longer exists =p but i though maybe i could share a few ideas with you about the layout

http://santacruz21.webs.com/

obv, the wallpaper text name would be changed and you could link it off to this forum instead of using the built in one. once the webpages are filled out better it will look better, i only just put temp material in there to fill it

anyways lemmi know what u think
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

Websight designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Websight designs   Websight designs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Santacruz wrote:
i used webs to make my old fact website which no longer exists =p but i though maybe i could share a few ideas with you about the layout

http://santacruz21.webs.com/

obv, the wallpaper text name would be changed and you could link it off to this forum instead of using the built in one. once the webpages are filled out better it will look better, i only just put temp material in there to fill it

anyways lemmi know what u think

very nice Very Happy sanguine is the one that works on the site atm, u guys should get together and do a mass update lol, I know san has been wanting to update the site for some time now
Back to top Go down
Santacruz

Santacruz

Websight designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Websight designs   Websight designs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:24 pm

hehe thanks, il try and get in touch =p
Back to top Go down
Fatina

Fatina

Websight designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Websight designs   Websight designs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:28 pm

Dude, u forgot the scrolling box, i like that one da most xD
Back to top Go down
Santacruz

Santacruz

Websight designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Websight designs   Websight designs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 pm

scrolling box >< remind me =p
Back to top Go down
Decus
Administrator
Administrator

Websight designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Websight designs   Websight designs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 am

You should definitely get in touch of ret when he's on and share some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Websight designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Websight designs   Websight designs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Websight designs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hikari Faction Forums :: General :: Guides/Suggestions/Feedback-
Jump to: